Welcome to a new episode of theo.café with Ulysse Lubin.
Ulysse is an experimenter who carries out challenges on Youtube such as learning the first 1000 decimal places of PI or lasting 3 minutes in apnea.
What makes his project unique is that he details all the methods and resources used in his Challenge Accepted newsletter.
Go take a look at his work, it's very thorough and for those who want to set challenges, you will learn a lot.
- Its newsletter: https: //ulysselubin.substack.com/
- his Youtube channel : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCuyApkQyjUF0zjGUieszM6Q
- its insta https://www.instagram.com/ulysselubin/
- his Linkedin : https://www.linkedin.com/in/ulysse-lubin/
- his twitter : https://twitter.com/ulysselubin
Paul Jarvis, Company Of One
To subscribe to my newsletter: https: //theomarechal.com/
Send in a voice message: https://anchor.fm/theocafe/message